Collection and Use of Personal Information: Personal information gathered on our public website means any information that is related to an identified person, or that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, occupation, industry, and other information necessary or useful to provide a product or service that you have requested.
Protecting Personal Information: Personal information gathered about customers interested in purchasing or leasing a solar panel system is only accessible by appropriate personnel who have a business need for the information. We educate our personnel about the meaning and requirements of this privacy statement. We use systems, policies and procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration.
How We Use Personal Information: Personal information about our customers or former customers will only be disclosed outside of Green Conception as permitted or required by law. We use personal information to meet your requests for solar panel system financing, for solar panel system products and services, and to comply with legal requirements. In striving to serve you, we sometimes share customer information with others so they may help us by providing services to us or by providing services on our behalf or jointly with us to you. We do not sell personal information about you to unrelated companies for their independent use. Domain Name and IP Address We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, in order to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of our site or to customize the content or layout of the site for the individual visitor. We do not disclose this information to third parties. We may also aggregate information relating to our visitors' traffic patterns from the data that we collect and retain concerning the IP addresses and domain names of our visitors, and we may divulge such aggregate information about our users with third parties such as our business partners, distributors, and service and support providers. You may visit our website anonymously if you wish, by using appropriate software or web services available from or through third parties.
You may opt-out of receiving the promotional or marketing e-mails at any time by emailing us at ([email protected]) and requesting you no longer be contacted, notifying us as a reply to any unwanted e-mail, or by writing to Green Conception, 263 West Olive Ave #313 Burbank, CA 91502 USA. Requests to unsubscribe from Green Conception e-mails may take 10 business days to process. This opt-out procedure will not be available for e-mails that are necessary to provide confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, service request or change in the visitor's user profile) or for e-mails that confirm a visitor's status as a registered user of the Green Conception customer extranet. Other Personal Information We may use a mailing address or phone number that a visitor provides for a variety of Green Conception related reasons. We may send periodic mailings to visitors or make telephone calls to inform those visitors who have provided a mailing address or telephone number of new products, services or events. If you do not wish to receive such calls or mailings, you may request to be removed from the contact list by emailing us ([email protected]) and requesting you no longer be contacted, notifying us as a reply to any unwanted e-mail, or by writing to Green Conception, 263 West Olive Ave. Burbank,CA 91502 USA.
Data Security We safeguard the security of the data you send us with certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We have taken reasonable precautions to protect against misuse, theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often, that your passwords include a combination of letters and numbers, and that you make certain that you are using a secure browser. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the Web.
1. Users This Site may be used by you in an individual capacity or as a representative of a business entity. This Site is available only to individuals of the age of majority who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and your use of this Site is your representation that you satisfy this requirement. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password/passphrase and account. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under or in connection with your account or which result from access to or use of the Site using your password/passphrase or account. Each user is solely responsible for his or her transmissions.
2. Prohibited Uses a) You agree that you will not use the Site: (i) in a manner that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; (ii) to invade the privacy of others; (iii) to violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any person in connection with any use of the Site; (iv) to transmit unlawful, fraudulent, offensive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, abusive, threatening, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material, or (v) to encourage conduct that would give rise to civil liability of any manner.
b) You agree that you will not: (i) violate, or assist in violating, the security of the Site, whether intentionally, negligently or otherwise; (ii) impersonate Green Conception personnel or other persons or entities; (iii) use any electronic mail message, device, software or programming routine that may impair, interfere or impose an unreasonable burden on the Site or Green Conception; (iv) intercept or expropriate any system, data or information of this web Site; or (v) resell, assign or transfer, in whole or in part, your right to use the Site.
c) You agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself, to update such information as necessary, and to maintain the confidentiality of your password/passphrase and account designation. You agree that you are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your password/passphrase or account. You agree to notify Green Conception immediately in the event of any unauthorized use of your password/passphrase or account or any other breach of security. You agree that Green Conception employees may have access to your account and records as reasonably necessary to investigate complaints and maintain the Site.
3. Proprietary Materials The Site contains trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary information and materials. This Site and all such materials are owned or licensed by us. Everything on this Site is copyrighted. You agree not to publish, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise transmit or exploit any of such proprietary materials without the express written permission of the owner of the rights to such materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on this Site or on any materials obtained through this Site.
5. No Warranties a) The information and services included in or available through the Site may include inaccuracies or errors. Green Conception may make improvements and/or changes to the Site at any time without notice. Green Conception does not guarantee that access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that bugs or malfunctions will be corrected, or that the Site and its servers are free of harmful components. Green Conception does not guarantee that the uses of its Site, or the materials provided within the Site, are accurate, without error, or reliable.
b) You acknowledge and agree that Green Conception is not responsible or liable for messages you receive, even if they are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
c) You acknowledge that Green Conception will not be responsible for any injuries or damages connected with the use of, loss of use of, or inability to use, the Site. Green Conception does not guarantee that message keys will always be available. Green Conception does not take responsibility if keys are lost for any reason. The user is solely responsible for any and all information that he or she transmits using the Site. Green Conception will not be responsible or liable for any product acquired or requested using the Site. The user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue their use of the Site.
d) YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE SITE "AS IS" AND TO USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GREEN CONCEPTION DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT GREEN CONCEPTION WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. THIS SECTION 5 IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND GREEN CONCEPTION. NEITHER THE SITE NOR THE SERVICE WOULD BE MAINTAINED WITHOUT SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN EFFECT.
6. Indemnification You agree that Green Conception, its subsidiaries, officers and employees, will not be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Site.
7. Export Control Laws Export of any information from this Site is subject to all United States Export Control laws. No content from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of these or any other laws.
8. Amendment to User Agreement Green Conception has the right to amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended User Agreement on this Site. The amended User Agreement will be effective on the date specified in the posting. Your use of the Site following the effectiveness of any notice of amendment will indicate your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement This User Agreement and all materials incorporated by reference constitute the entire understanding between you and us with respect to your rights and obligations as a user of the Site. If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The failure by Green Conception to enforce any provision of this User Agreement at any time is not a waiver of any provision or right.
11. Links to Third-Party Sites, Advertisers and Promotions a) The links included within this Site may allow you leave the Site and visit third party sites. These third party sites are not under the control of Green Conception. Green Conception will not be responsible for the contents of any third party site nor is Green Conception responsible for the functionality of any third party site. Green Conception provides links between our Site and third party sites to you strictly as a convenience. A link's inclusion in this Site does not constitute an endorsement the site or its operators or of the goods or services provide by or accessed through said site.
b) Any promotions sponsored by advertisers on the Site or your dealings with said advertisers are matters solely between you and that advertiser or third party. Green Conception will not be responsible in whole or in any part for any such connections or dealing with advertisers, third parties or their promotions.