1) Submit a request with all services in which you are interested in purchasing. Leave the product section on 'default' if you would like to follow our recommendations.
2) Within 12-hours, a project manager will approve, deny or contact you with clarifying questions about your project. If approved, the project manager will work with you to determine the best system size, placement and equipment.
3) We will email you a comprehensive proposal with a fair, all-inclusive, transparent price for your installation. If you want to move forward, you sign the quote/contract.
4) Within 24 business hours, we will send out an engineer to confirm the details--roof, main electrical panel & shading--of your installation.
5) If there are any changes, we discuss and send you an updated proposal. Once verified, your project manager counter signs the contract and we request a $1000 down-payment to begin work on your project. As a solar contractor we try very hard to maintain an average system installation time between 4-8 weeks.